Detox, a program designed for whole organism detoxification
In order to free our organism of pollutants, the body should undergo at regular intervals a purification and detoxification process for the; liver, intestine, bile, kidneys and skin.
Detoxification is understood as meaning that all metabolic processes by which unwanted pollutants are transported out of the organism. These processes take place in the entire organism, with the liver being the most important organ involved.
Both vital substances and nutrition, play an important role in the successful detoxification of the body and the reduction of harmful substances within.
Protein deficiency reduces metabolic reactions, whereas diets with many proteins increase it. Effective detoxifying conversion reactions require a range of nutrients: a deficiency of certain vitamins and minerals causes the enzymatic reactions that are used to detoxify the body to decrease or slow down. In particular: Vitamin A, B2, B3, B12, Vitamin E, Calcium, Iron, Copper, Zinc, Selenium, Magnesium. Supplementary treatment, intravenous infusions to compensate for deficits, improve excretion and energy, a special nutritional program, special massages, aqua treatments.
Vitality Detox – includes:
- Transfers from airport – hotel – airport
- 6 nights stay in a private suite at the luxury Boutique Hotel Hydros Wellness & Spa
- Medical check up, consulting, individual diet and treatment plan
- Detoxing diet with breakfast, lunch and dinner based on the individual assessment – mainly alkaline
- Different medical and wellness treatments every day
- Use of Spa, fitness room, in- and outdoor pool and many other facilities and activities within the resort under medical supervision
Hotel Holiday Hydros: